Women’s Wellness Introductory Workshop
If you're a woman or if you work with women, don’t miss this special weekend therapeutic workshop on women’s wellness.
This is an introductory course designed to help cultivate awareness, bring balance and deepen our connection to the physiological, mental, emotional and spiritual wholeness of being a woman.
The course will offer a different perspective on Yoga as a holistic practice, the ways in which we can cultivate an innate awareness of our body-mind-spirit, so we can tailor our practice and self care to support optimum health in the modern women.
- Anatomy and physiology of the female reproductive system
- The structure of a woman’s pelvic floor through the lens of anatomy and myofascial connections as well as the nervous system
- Menstruation, fertility, pre-natal, post-natal issues, including incontinence, scarring, prolapse, fibroids / endometriosis
- Reproductive issues and the application of yoga therapy through the uncovering of our multi-layered body – the Pancha Koshas.
- The power of touch and therapeutic relationship
- Sensing, movement, breathwork, visualisations, sound meditations, developing intuition and deep listening
- Mantra, mudras, and meditation for Women’s health
- Ways to work with our breath for pain and stress management
- Self massage and self-care
- The art of healing touch and partner hands-on work
- Yin and Restorative Yoga for deep rest
This training is for teachers and yoga practitioners who would like to apply practical therapeutics tools yoga to women in managing health, vital energy and well-being. It is also suitable for holistic health-care practitioners who are working in the field of women’s health and would like to integrate the healing benefits of yoga therapy with their own therapeutic practice.
The course will encourage you to think and feel for yourself. I developed this course in response to the gap between what I experience as contemporary yoga practice and my own relationship with my body, my past history in endometriosis, my work with women and my understanding of the pelvic floor as the seat of our divine feminine power.
This course will offer a different perspective on Yoga and the way in which we can gear our practice and teachings to the modern women and support optimum health in the body-mind system. It is open to all who are on the journey of self-discovery. The point of this training is to support the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of women’s health, and to share yoga, somatics and hands-on techniques in practical, grounded and effective ways for those working in this field.
Date: August 24 & 25
Place: Ho Chi MInh City, Vietnam
Info & Registration: Trang ~ email@example.com